Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happy Feet

If you know me well at all, you probably know one of my trademarks...I always have less than silky smooth feet. In fact, many people goes as far as to call them "sad" or even "really gross". But as much as people think I should care...I just don't. I was named "the little indian girl" growing up, because I went everywhere barefoot, and my feet just never have recovered (and I still hate wearing shoes). Anyway...sometimes Brandon feels bad for my little cracked and dirty feet, so he takes matters into his own hands. This was one of those occasions. Needless to say...my feet were very grateful for my sweet husband.

Yes, this is a household scrubber...whatever works, I guess. It sure tickled like crazy!

2 comments:

  1. Lana you better thank Brandon for me! Your feet were in need of some pampering. THANKS BRANDON!!! Lana he is a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO cute Lana :) Good job Brandon, it takes a strong man to give a gal a pedi!

    ReplyDelete