Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Saturday

Brandon left early this morning to give plasma and I woke up to find an easter egg hunt with 24 "I love you because..." notes inside easter eggs hidden all over the house. It was super cute. I decided Brandon needed an easter egg hunt too, so he got one when he got home. I love my husband!
After our hunts, we went to the Temple and then had a lovely Easter picnic on our floor since it was raining outside.
I'm not much of a candy girl, so my Easter egg hunt had notes instead of sweets in them.... but wow, did I want some of Brandon's Jelly Beans for some reason. Brandon found me on the bed opening all of his Easter eggs looking for the jelly beans and thought he needed to document it. He always finds it quite amusing when I go out of my norm. They were SO good!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun Easter surprise! I'm glad you had a great Easter. You are such a cute pregnant lady. I love the bump!

    ReplyDelete